Almond & White Chocolate bliss balls
Author: Dominique Robertson
Recipe type: sweets treats
Serves: 12 balls
Y O U N E E D
D O T H I S
- Add the oats, almonds, maple/honey & nut butter to a large bowl and mix well until you have a sticky dough consistency.
- Add the chopped chocolate and then get your hand in there so that it’s all mixed through.
- Roll into bite sized (size will differ depending on the size of your bite!) and pop in the fridge for 30 mins.
- Melt the white chocolate over a Bain Marie and then drizzle over your chilled balls!
- Pop back in the fridge to set and enjoy.
- Store in a cool dry place or leave in the fridge and consume within a month. (But they won’t be around longer than a week)